Activating or Canceling Service

Wastewater Service

To activate or cancel your wastewater (sanitary sewer) service, please contact your water district. SD1 bills from water district records, therefore these changes must be made through them.

Storm Water Service

Storm water-only customers should contact SD1’s Customer Care Center at 859-578-7450 when the property transfers ownership or to update the mailing address.