To make an Open Records Request to SD1, you must submit a written request to the Official Custodian of Records, Tina Graham or her designee, Barbara Arnzen. Please include the following information:
- The name of the requesting party
- Detailed description of the records being requested
- Date range of the records being requested
- The mailing or e-mail address of the requesting party
- Method of delivery (copies, pick up upon notification, USPS mail or electronically) Please note: Records will be provided electronically unless specified otherwise.
- Whether the request if for a commercial purpose
- A statement that the person making the request: (1) Is a resident of the Commonwealth under KRS 61.870(10); and (2) The statement included the manner in which the requester is a resident of the Commonwealth under KRS 61.870(10)(a) to (f); and
- The signature of the requesting party
Open records request may be delivered by any of the following:
- U.S. Mail or hand-delivered to main office located at 1045 Eaton Drive, Ft. Wright, KY 41017;
- Faxed to 859-331-2436 (SD1 Records); or
- Electronic mail to: email@example.com.
Individuals submitting an open records request may utilize the 2021 Standardized Open Records Request Form however, it is not required.