How do I change my mailing address?

Wastewater Service

To change the mailing address of a wastewater (sanitary sewer) service account,  please contact your water district. SD1 bills from water district records, therefore these changes must be made through them.

Storm Water Service

Storm water-only customers should contact SD1’s Customer Care Center at 859-578-7450 to update the mailing address.

Show All Answers

1. How do I sign up for paperless billing?
2. How do I change my mailing address?
3. How do I reset my Paymentus password?
4. Why is there a convenience fee for credit/debit payments?
5. What are my payment options?
6. What is my SD1 account number?
7. How do I submit a complaint?
8. How do I dispute a charge or request a reconsideration of a sanitary or stormwater service policy?
9. How do I sign up for auto withdrawal?
10. How do I pay my bill without a convenience fee?