Incident/Injury Claims

Customers seeking reimbursement for either a personal injury or property damage (to home or vehicle) allegedly caused by SD1 should submit an Incident/Injury Claim Form. 

It is important to note that not all claims are eligible for reimbursement. SD1's insurance provider is the responsible party for determining liability and negotiating settlement resolutions on behalf of SD1.

Online Forms

Submit your Incident/Injury Claim Form through our online portal

Hard-Copy Forms

Hard-copy Incident/Injury Claim Forms can also be received via fax at (859) 331-2436 or via US Mail to the address below:

Sanitation District No. 1
Attn: Insurance Claim
1045 Eaton Dr.
Ft. Wright, KY  41017

You can also call (859) 578-7450 and ask about submitting an Incident/Injury Claim Form or email if you have any questions or need help completing the form.

If you have homeowner's or renter's insurance coverage that applies to sewer backups or floods, you should contact your insurance company immediately to report the incident and get instructions for filing a claim. If you are not sure whether you have coverage, please contact your insurance agent.